Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Farewell Aix

Well, we only have 4 more days left in Aix, and I can't believe it. We've really made the most out of our last week here. This last weekend Mike's friend came to visit, and the two of them stayed at our place. There were usually at least 5 people here, and it was a lot of fun. We've all just been hanging out every chance we get. I don't think any of us can really believe that this is almost over. On Monday night we had a wine tasting that Pam's friend did for us, and last night we had our farewell dinner. We've been reminiscing a lot about how much things have changed since when we got here.

Being here has definitely been one of the best experiences of my life, and I'm going to be very sad to leave. I have made some amazing friends that I know I will always keep in touch with, and I know that someday I'll be back. So now it's just time to start packing and head to London for awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment