Sunday, January 10, 2010

Getting Ready

Alright, it's starting to feel real! My room is a mess of piles trying to figure out how much I can bring with me. I feel like I'm adding things on my To Do list faster than I can get them done. But I have a passport with a Visa and Euros in my wallet, and I am so ready to start this adventure. Just one more week!!!!

I got my schedule of activities today from our program director in France. It looks very cool, and almost every weekend there's an optional excursion. I don't think I'll be spending a single weekend at my own apartment! I'm particularly looking forward to going to the Luberon because I just finished reading Peter Mayle's book, A Year in Provence, and it makes Provence just sound like the most amazing place ever. I'm also excited about the wine tasting and cooking classes. I'm going to be a pro with French cuisine when I get back.

Hopefully I'll get to see some of you in the week before I leave, but if not, I'll see you when I get back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment